Our Client, Multinational FMCG Company, is looking for a Business Finance Controller
Job title: Business Finance Controller
• Budget controlling, trade incentives, A&P
• Lead planning process;
• Internal control compliance;
• Working capital:
- AR & overdue management;
- establish process and policies to improve AR;
• Investment efficiency:
- support and maintain process of sales initiative profitability analysis;
- develop and/or improve tools;
- regular pre and post initiative profitability analysis to improve decision making;
- suggest efficiency improvement.
• Support Sales function with strategy development.
• University degree in economics, finance or management accounting;
• Work experience 5-6 year specifically in Finance;
• FP&A/Financial Controller experience (minimum 3 years) in a large FMCG company;
• Knowledge of modern multinational business environment and understanding of cross-functional relationship and information flow;
• Knowledge of accounting and SAP;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both within the Company and externally; FMCG market knowledge;
• Proficient PC skills in different business applications;
• Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian.